LIC Jeevan Anand Policy Features
LIC New Jeevan Anand a guaranteed return plan with Whole Life Risk Cover. In this plan, you have to pay the premium for the entire policy Term. After the Completion of Policy term LIC Jeevan Anand maturity amount will be equal to The Basic Sum Assured along with vested Simple Reversionary Bonus + Final Addition Bonus and life Insurance coverage continues till the end of life. No Extra Premium you have to pay. This is lic best policy with best return.
LIC Jeevan Anand Policy Details
- Endowment Plan with Guaranteed Return.
- Whole Life Plan means Life Insurance Cover continues till death
- Simple Reversionary Bonus is payable on maturity or earlier death
- Rider Benefit – Accidental Death and Disability Benefit Rider
- Large Sum Assured rebate is also Available
LIC New Jeevan Anand Plan Benefits
Death Benefit – In case of death of the Life Insured, During the Policy Term, Nominee Will Get the Sum Assured + accrued Simple Reversionary Bonus + Final Addition Bonus and policy Will close. But if Policy holder dies After the Policy Term, only the Basic Sum Assured is paid and Policy will close.
Maturity Benefit – If Policy holder Survive till the end of Term He Will Get Basic Sum Assured + accrued Simple Reversionary Bonus + Final Addition Bonus as LIC Jeevan Anand maturity amount and the policy will continues rest of his life.
Income Tax Benefit -Income Tax Benefits available on Paid Life Insurance Premium under Section 80C & Maturity Benefit will also be tax free under section 10(10)D.
Eligibility conditions and other restrictions in LIC Jeevan Anand
- Sum Assured Minimum Rs. 1,00,000 in multiples of 5000 & Maximum Unlimited
- Policy Term Minimum 15 Years & Maximum 35 Years
- Premium Payment Term Minimum 15 Years & Maximum 35 Years
- Entry Age of Policyholder Minimum 18Years & Maximum 50Years
- Age at Maturity Maximum 75 Years
- Single Premium Not Allowed
- Payment modes are Yearly, Half-yearly, Quarterly & Monthly